What Kind Of Information Do We Collect From You?
We collect any personal information you provide us when you create an account with us, order something online or by phone, contact us with questions or concerns, sign up for email newsletters/promotions, or leave a comment, review or otherwise knowingly input information on any of our sites.
This information includes but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Credit card (This information is not stored on our servers.)
We do not intend to collect personally-identifying information from anybody under the age of 13. We do not sell products for children. If you know your child has created an account with us without your consent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org the name associated with the account so we can delete it and all its information.
Why Do We Collect Your Information?
- To contact you regarding your order, including sending you electronic confirmation of your order, shipment details, etc.
- To send your order to the right place.
- To communicate information we feel you need to know regarding significant changes to our policies, major changes in our business plans, recalls, etc.
- To send you information regarding our products, services we offer, special sales and promotions, newsletters and more, unless you have opted out of receiving these materials. Directions on opting-out of this communication available below.
- To analyze user trends so we can make business, web and technological improvements that you'll enjoy, appreciate and use.
We respect your right not to share personal information.
We collect information only if you provide it to us. You can browse our website without creating an account. To order, you need to provide us with contact and payment information so we can make sure transactions are processed correctly and that you receive your order as requested.
If you wish to keep your account with us, but would like to opt out of receiving promotional materials including email-only promotional codes and discounts, there is an option at the bottom of every email correspondence to opt-out. Click the link and it will remove you from our promotional email list.
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We do not sell any information to 3rd parties. We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We only share some necessary information with 3rd parties we work with in order to communicate information to you more efficiently and accurately. We do not authorize these providers to disclose your information to other parties or to use them for their own personal preferences/reasons.
In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of Amesbury Truth and its accompanying brands, our customer information databases discussed in this policy could be included as part of the transferred business assets.
We reserve the right to, with good reason, provide your information as necessary to comply with the law or to protect our or others' safety.
To enhance the user experience of our website, we may include links to other websites within our own that we think you may find helpful, useful or appealing. Amesbury Truth has no responsibility for the content or practices of these other websites. You access these sites at your own risk and subject yourself to their privacy policies.
Additionally, you can reach us via:
- Twitter: @allaboutdoors
- Facebook: facebook.com/allaboutdoorsandwindows
- Phone: 816.221.6543
Post or Visit:
- All About Doors & Windows
- 110 E 16th Ave
- North Kansas City, MO 64116